Friday 10 February 2012

Holiday booked






This is the walkway into heaven.  When I see this stretch of wooden pathway, I know that my holiday has begun.  Each year we wait with baited breath to see if our reservation confirms.  Accommodation at Club 55 in St Tropez is like a secret sect and any sort of misbehaviour, however unintentional could result in a polite but firm 'Non'.
The cabinons are situated in a hidden location behind the beach, they offer the best of all worlds, the serenity of waves lapping the shore in the early morning, the madness and the buzz of celebrities and the beautiful crowd from 10-7 and peace and quiet in the evening.  Best of all, two weeks of barefoot living and no requirement to get anywhere near the gridlocked roads.


It may not be until July, but our fax has arrived and just to know we are going is enough.
 This is the morning before the boats arrive.
This is an example of last year's 'office bottom'. Cellulite and wider than my hips, I shall keep looking at this to keep on the straight and narrow with the gym routine.
Our favourite evening restaurant, just a stroll along the beach.


I can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. Great bottom and you have beautiful beachwear, I really need to up the ante on mine. We were there last year and we'll be back down that way in June for my birthday. Just booked LA for March - cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June is beautiful, away from the madness and no jelly fish. Really good beachwear is tough in the uk and expensive there, I haven't worked out the answer. I am not that fond of the one featured, it is Valentino and was $5 on ebay, so perhaps that is the best option!

      Delete
  2. This is definitely our favourite restaurant. I wrote a post on it last year. We usually book a table round about 18th July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are there in July too! I will look out for you!

      Delete
  3. Looks fab, so nice to have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, sounds like that will be a splendid vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how wonderfully posh and exciting! There's nothing like having a fab trip to look forward to. Lucky lady! x

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment thank you so much, it means a lot.