Wednesday 28 March 2012

Savoy lunch

This week I was invited to a business lunch at the Savoy, I wore a Coast skirt, Valentino lace top, Herve Leger short sleeved knit and classic YSL ruffle bag (and I need to clean my mirror...)





Thank goodness for the layers as the restaurant was HOT, I'm  not sure if they have the air conditioning worked out yet.


This is the entry foyer with the beautiful afternoon tea selection , they tea room is just beyond the pink flowers below.


The restaurant is very calm, art deco in style, it reminded my of Mirabelle which used to be a favourite.


 The set menu was £24 for two courses and £28 for 3.  A la carte was an average of £15 for starter and £25 for main.
 The choice was good and the food delicious, my colleague ordered from the a la carte and I chose from the set, unusually there wasn't a discernible difference in presentation and quantity when the dishes arrived.

I will definitely return, it would be a lovely evening destination with a few drinks in the stunning bar before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment thank you so much, it means a lot.