Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cuff sandals...

I saw this outfit last year and really loved everything about it; comfortable and laid back, not too try hard, but chic and beautiful. I bought all the component parts on Ebay (except baby, still not yet available on the world's biggest shop front, but probably won't be long).



Cuff sandals...

Linen shirt and cut off jeans...
And succeeded in making my bunion  look fabulous and am dressed as if I am about to start gardening, not quite what I had in mind for the 1000 watt glamour of South of France. It is a look that is marvellous on the world's highest paid model, but perhaps not for mortals (over the age of 17).


4 comments:

  1. I love her, that's what I want to look like but I am just too uptight.
    The sandals are amazing, and you look incredible in them, I love that look too but I'm small so they'd just make my legs look squat. You really are all legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look like a lumberjack/manual worker, not the ethereal urchin I was hoping for!

      Delete
  2. I remember buying a pair of cuff sandals but I never wore them, they lost their appeal and I don't have a bunion lol! You are funny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these will be going straight back on Ebay x

      Delete

If you leave a comment thank you so much, it means a lot.